Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mohawk Community Building

This is a poster I have created in Photoshop using my tablet for a non profit group from Mohawk College called Mohawk Community Building. The goal of this poster is to express who and what this group is all about. Mohawk Community Building gives back to the community by using students willing to donate their time, energy and skills to help rebuild existing and also create completely new structures for everyone to enjoy.

Mohawk_building_poster


I wanted to use silhouettes because the group represents a wide range of people. I chose bright bold colours because the organization has an upbeat and positive message to share. I created simple symbols that could become easily recognizable with Mohawk Community Building. The symbols represent the stages or steps that are involved in building projects: community, ideas, tools, and the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment